Top Picks for Today

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Launching the game



Hello, welcome to the Picture Game!

The rules are simple: I post one photo here at a time and ask one question about it. The person who gives the correct answer first, can choose 1 picture from any of my photoblogs and I'll send the full size picture via email.

It can be used then for private purposes: as a background on your computer or on your mobile, if you have a program for that, print it out, etc. You can also share it with your friends, giving me the credit for the photo: with a back link or mentioning my name as the photographer. If you want to make financial profit from it (selling it as prints, using it in an advertisement, etc), you can only do that with my previous written agreement. Creative Commons

Your email address will never be given to any third party, and will only be used for private correspondance between you and me, as long as you wish. You can also subscribe to my email list any time.

No any other strings attached to this game. The main point is to have fun, by playing around with nice pictures.

Enjoy!

If you were a guest in our home, this is what you would see from the window :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

you are from budapest but living and working in Sweden? What a wonderful view from your window! One of my first post was a view from my house - it was a view of the ocean

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's good that you sing, and you are a great singer,
BUT if i would be you i would
NOT post these stupid amateur pictures.
everybody who have a 4- mega pixels COMPACT (the compact camera was created for amateurs) camera can shot like you, even more more better.

Au Revoir :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home